- Book at least 20 days in advance and save time and money!
- If you wish to book a ticket for the coming 20 days, without transportation, click here
- Experience endless fun in Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park
- Meet your favorite Disney characters and collect their autographs as souvenirs
- Enjoy fun for the whole family with rides, shows, and parades!
Disneyland® Paris 2 Parks | Groups
Min. Particip : 20 | book 20 days early
In a few wordsDisneyland Park:
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away, Disney heroes and heroines live in fairytales that are, happily, never-ending. Enjoy endless fun in 5 magical lands! Experience your favorite Disney stories just as you remember them from the classic Disney films. Here is where fairytales really do come true.
In detailThrills at Disneyland Park come in all shapes and sizes! Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain Mission 2 offer a rush for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It is a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the Park, from the Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatters Tea Cups.
Meet Disney characters! Do not miss the main attraction: a meet and greet with beloved Disney characters. Have your pen and camera at the ready and meet the characters you love! Every day is a party at Disneyland Park! On top of all the wonderful attractions and characters, there are lots of spectacular family parades and shows to enjoy all year round.
Walt Disney Studios Park:
Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Your dreams take center stage at the Studios, just footsteps away from Disneyland Park.
Explore the Studios. It is showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot and Front Lot. Follow a star-studded itinerary - you never know which star you might meet!
Movie magic abounds! Go behind the scenes with a magical parade, tours, and attractions. Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic. Visit the shows at Animagique and CinÃ©Magique. Watch Moteurs...Action!, a Stunt Show Spectacular. By the end of the day, you will know exactly what it is like to be a star!
What is included?
- Entrance to Disneyland Park AND entrance to Walt Disney Studios Park
Present your ticket at one of the parks entrance gates. Orders confirmation will not be accepted for entry – you must show the Disney ticket which will be sent to you.
Good to know
- Minimum of 20 people per booking
- Walt Disney Studios closes at 19:00 on weekends.
- Important: Please include your last name in the additional text field when making the booking.
- For park access, you need to print out your Disneyland tickets and show them at the entrance. Orders confirmation will not be accepted as proof of purchase.
- Name on the tickets cannot be changed after the ticket has been booked.
- Please note that entry is free of charge for children under 3.
- As this activity is cancellable up to 1 day prior arrival, tickets are sent by email on the day of the scheduled visit.